Organizing Committee of the Research Forum 2013
The ESIL Research Forum 2013 is hosted by the Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL) of the University of Amsterdam (UvA), and the Department of Transnational Legal Studies, VU University Amsterdam (VU).
The organizing committee for the Research Forum consists of:
- Jean d’Aspremont, Associate Professor International Law, University of Amsterdam
- Tarcisio Gazzini, Associate Professor International Law, VU University Amsterdam
- André Nollkaemper, Professor of Public International Law, University of Amsterdam, Vice President of ESIL
- Wouter Werner, Professor of Public International Law, VU University Amsterdam
- Anniek van der Schuijt (VU University Amsterdam) (supporting)
- Martine van Trigt (University of Amsterdam) (supporting)
Assistance is provided by:
- Rok Jamnik (VU University Amsterdam)
- Geron-Henry Clarkson Reijnen (University of Amsterdam)
European Society of International Law
The ESIL was founded in 2001 with a view to creating a European network to bring together and develop deeper mutual understanding among all those working in Europe in the field of international law, be they government officials, diplomats, legal advisers in international organizations, academics, or practicing lawyers. It counts today several hundreds of members, all of whom are offered a subscription to the leading and highly regarded European Journal of International Law.
Membership of ESIL is open to all those with an interest in international law and in contributing to the realisation of the goals of the Society. No limitations of nationality or qualification as to professional or scholarly status apply. For more information or to join the Society please visit European Society of International Law.